BIRDMAN
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCR14a View Post
lol

Wow....really?
No....I assure you, I am plenty informed about what forums are for. lol
Man, you're a hoot lol

I totally understand about all the ads.....both the part about how they slow down the forum page loading, etc., and the part about not liking them being there in the first place. While I can understand how it could be justified from a business perspective, I totally respect your desire to have a forum where it's not happening.

The part I'm still totally baffled by is the part about all the rules. I don't recall ever butting up against any of them. Am I supposed to assume that the reason you don't like them is because you were constantly bumping up against them and getting called for it or something like that?

Again....that's not a poke.....I'm really just curious.....I just have never had any negative experiences with the rules on the Blue Room, and I'm really, genuinely curious about what it was the happened to you over there....must have been really annoying and frustrating.

I will hang out here a little bit and see what it's like though....I certainly can't reject the ideal utopia conjured up by your comments above

Yikes, you guys have a lot of great smilies here.....including at least two that feature two people clanking beer mugs together
I might stick around for that alone if nothing else pans out lol

Either way, nice job....it's really looking nice.
Thanks, stick around and help us grow the forum with true enthusiasts. Forums aren't grown over night it takes time.
BIRDMAN is offline   Reply With Quote