Thread: Let's see 'em!
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 04:14 AM   #17
FJTom
Full Access Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Sensible View Post
Nice shots Tom. I miss living in GA. Of course I was a little kid, but still.
Thanks, Cap'n! Those particular pics happen to be in SC. But the one you commented on in my photo gallery was in GA. Or possibly NC, but I think GA. I crossed the state line on a dirt road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave(man) View Post
hey Tom....how do you like those BFG KM2's??...i've got BFG KM2 305's bought and waiting to put on my FJ....
I love 'em, Dave! Though this is my first time having any kind of off road tire on any vehicle so I don't have a lot to compare them to. They haven't let me down in my limited off-roading yet!

On a separate note: after a discussion on a wheeling excursion (after these photos were taken), I realize I was not "treading lightly" with my tire buried 1 ft deep in the sand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Sensible View Post
When the day comes that I have to replace my M.T. Baja Claws, I think I'm going to go with BFG KM2's 255/85/16's. Of course we are talking quite some time down the road, so I could change my mind by that point.
Exxxxxxcellent.....come over to the pizza cutter side!

"I once got run over by a Toyota. Oh, what a feeling"
FJTom is offline   Reply With Quote